Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- We are committed to maintaining your privacy and the security of your personal data due to the GDPR
- The administrator of your personal data is the company BRACH-POL Sp. z o.o. ul. Rolnicza 8, Tomaszów Lubelski 22-600, NIP 9211002199, hereinafter referred to as our Company
- Our Company is the Data Protection Officer. The contact person is available at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When using the website www.brachpol.pl, hereinafter referred to as our website, the User may be asked to provide selected personal data, e.g. by filling in the contact form or in another similar way. All entered personal data are processed in a manner consistent with the requirements set out in Polish law.
The administrator informs that providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to use our website in the correct way.
The personal data administrator may entrust the processing of the collected personal data of Users to another entity on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data.
Purpose of data collection
The purpose of processing personal data is, for example, sending marketing information and staying in touch with people who have contacted the Administrator via our website. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is sending the form contained on our website.
The administrator also refers to the legitimate interest, which is collecting statistical data and analyzing traffic on the website (e.g. for Google Analytics, Google Adwords.). Profiling is used in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel. If you object to profiling, please optimize your browser accordingly.
Time of data processing
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of our company's business.
The administrator informs you that you have the right to access personal data, as well as the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User's end device and then gains access to the information contained therein for the following purposes:
proper operation of the website, especially maintaining the session after logging in,
adjusting the services offered to the User's preferences,
remembering individual preferences of the User,
- The Administrator also informs Users that it is possible to configure the web browser in such a way that it prevents the saving and storage of cookies on the User's end device.
- The Administrator also indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate browser functions, programs for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system.
- These links contain information on how to delete cookies in selected web browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl,
- The Administrator informs Users that changing the configuration of the web browser, which prevents or restricts the storage of cookies, may limit the functionality of the services provided. The deletion of cookies during the provision of the service may lead to similar effects.